- Dit evenement is voorbij.
26 januari @ 15:00 - 17:00
Energy in America
Energy in America: Supply, Demand, Costs and the Future Impact of Foreign Direct Investment Attraction
Join the discussion! The availability, supply of energy and their cost is a major site selection factor for an European company in the USA in 2023.
Welcome and Intro by CASE President Joshua Seeberg, Senior FDI Advisor, South Carolina, Europe
Brief overview of Legal Aspects, Tom Thorelli, Attorney at Law, Thorelli & Associates
Panel discussion and Q & A with U.S. energy companies:
- Moderated by CASE VP Luigi Mercuri, Managing Director, North Carolina, Europe
- Edward M. Sitar – Senior Manager, Economic and Business Development – ComEd
- John Geib – Director, Technical Services – Duke Energy
- Carl Rees – Manager, Economic and Community Development – Electricities of NC, Inc.
- Nathan Lord – President – Shale Crescent USA
- Charlie Molesley – Manager, Business Recruitment – Georgia Power
Fiscal and Tax Consideration in the US, Antoine Guillaud, President, IMS
Keynote and Q & A with guest speaker, former Ambassador James P. Cain
Wrap-up and close.