- This event has passed.
November 13 @ 20:00 - 21:00Suite 902, NY
BeNeLux Catalyst 2023
Are you a founder from Belgium, The Netherlands or Luxembourg, looking to set clear international goals for your business and grow your business abroad?
The BeNeLux Catalyst is a no-equity accelerator program for high-growth tech startups working together to kick start their international growth. During an intense two weeks, we will work with local experts, mentors and peers to validate your plans and fill in the blanks. IMS will be represented by Robert Merrin, of our New York office.
- – immerse in a collaborative environment of experts, mentors & fellow founders
- – obtain an individualized business blueprint to guide international growth
- – validate expansion plans + business assumptions with the right information & resources
- – accelerate understanding of the American business landscape
- – gain access to a network of successful entrepreneurs, investors and prospective clients
- – transform mindset, ambition, and attitude
- – company-specific matchmaking and personal introductions
- – presentations and workshops by experts and service providers
- – knowledge sharing and peer mentoring by fellow entrepreneurs
- – access to the larger NYC entrepreneurial community through events
- – applications open till September 22
- – click here for startup selection criteria
About BelCham: BelCham, Belgian-American Chamber of Commerce, is one of the largest American chambers of commerce, and the largest foreign business chamber for Belgium. Our members represent more than 400 Belgian-American companies, going from start-ups to mid-caps and large multinationals. BelCham helps your business succeed by providing you unrivaled access to valuable business information, networking, advocacy, exposure and promotion. BelCham represents successful Belgian-American business collaborations, and fosters commercial drive and mutual friendship. BelCham is a government-independent not-for-profit organization, headquartered in New York.