Paid Accounting Internship
Location: Bordeaux, FR
International Management Solutions Inc. is an accounting and consulting firm dedicated to assisting European companies setting up in the USA. We are looking for a motivated, astute intern to reinforce our existing client service team.
IMS is offering the opportunity to thrive in a multi-cultural environment, where you have the chance to work with exciting, innovate world leading companies. We will enable you to develop your skills and learn about international tax and accounting.
After an initial training period you will work on a portfolio of clients which will include the following duties:
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Sales tax return
- Studying Accounting, with the knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Attention to detail and organizational skills; multi-task oriented; and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office with advanced Excel skills
- French and English fluency required, other European languages would be an advantage
Why International Management Solutions Inc.
- We serve innovative and high-tech clients which are amongst the leaders in their field.
- We use state of the art technology and give you the opportunity to learn more about the international aspect of accounting and tax.
- Excellent career opportunities / professional development available to successful interns
- Global mobility options
Please send your resume with a cover letter, including your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.