Do you have a global mindset and like to work not just with numbers but also with entrepreneurs and their expansion projects? If so, International Management Solutions might be just what you are looking for! Our well-established company is seeking a full-time Dutch-speaking accountant to fill a new role due to a rapidly growing Benelux practice.
When you join International Management Solutions, you become part of the IMS family, a team of talented individuals who are committed to helping European companies succeed in settling in the U.S. market. Our clients are highly innovative companies primarily from France, Belgium, the UK and The Netherlands engaged in various vertical industry sectors, IT/software, consumer goods and medical.
Supportive Business Culture
Work for Global Accounts on International Technical Issues
At IMS we offer a supportive business culture with flexible schedules, regular business hours and a generous paid time off program. We cultivate an environment where employees can thrive both in their professional development and personal lives.
Experienced professionals as well as entry-level candidates are welcome to apply. All applications will be considered.
Primary functions of the role include:
- Depending on the level of relevant work experience, responsibilities may vary from assistance with bookkeeping to the management of a client portfolio.
- Tasks can include bookkeeping, closing, payroll and tax return preparation/coordination.
- Reporting to Benelux practice lead.
- Possibility to grow within the organization.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- Dutch speaking and fluent in English required
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency required
Required Education & Experience
- Degree in Accounting required
- Experience in Accounting with financial statement and general ledger experience is a plus but not required
Location: This full-time position will operate from any one of our US-based offices (Chicago, Detroit, NYC, Tucson)
This position is only open to candidates authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s or higher
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical plans
- 401 (k) plan in which the company matches a percentage of your contribution
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous paid time off program
- Paid holidays
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then we want to talk to you to discuss this role further! Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Contact information: Julie Sanatine: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.