- Dit event is voorbij.
maart 18 @ 08:00 - maart 19 @ 17:00
CANCELLED Go To Market Global US East Coast Expansion Workshops on March 18 & 19 in London
International Management Solutions is thrilled to participate in two US East Coast Expansion Workshops organized by Go To Market Global on March 18 & 19 in London.
Specifically aimed at Tech and Digital scaleups, these FREE workshops offer the chance to get information on how to expand your business into Washington and NewYork with bespoke face-to-face advice and guidance from US in-country experts on market entry and expansion, compliance & investment, payments & logistics, talent & travel – alongside access to UK and US agencies and trade & investment bodies, including OCO Global, Fairfax County Economic Development Authority & Department for International Trade.
Antoine Guillaud, President of International Management Solutions, will be on the experts’ panel to answer all your questions specific go your unique situation.
Key business sectors the workshops focus on include – Financial Services, Technology, Retail, Health & Life Sciences, Defence & US Government contracting.
- Thorelli & Associates – US Attorneys
- International Management Solutions – Accounting, tax, HR and consulting services from Chicago, Detroit, New York, Tucson & Richmond
- Avalara – Indirect tax compliance solutions (VAT, Sales, Nexus)
- WorldFirst – Banking, payment solutions & USD foreign exchange
- GFS – Global delivery solutions partner
- United Airlines – US travel management & flight services
- Safeguard Global – Specialist global employment outsourcing
- Blue Array – International SEO strategy consultants
A series of 1-2-1 consultations with the experts in the room who will give you personalized advice and guidance around your specific needs and circumstances.
To facilitate this, the organizers will contact you in advance of the workshop to capture your needs so that the appropriate 1-2-1 mentoring sessions can be organized.
Please note, attendance is subject to the approval of the organizers who will contact you after you have registered.
Who should attend:
CEOs, founders and senior managers of digital and tech scale-ups looking to expand internationally in the next 3 to 6 months and with turnover in the range £2m to £50m.
Workshops run in two-hour slots throughout the day and are organized so that you have a series of one-to-one consultations with select experts relevant to your business needs and international expansion plans. There is also an opportunity for peer to peer networking.
About GTM Global:
GTM Global connects UK scale-up brands in digital and tech to a designated panel of experts from government, trade bodies and commercial partners to provide on-going advice and guidance on go to market strategy and international expansion planning.
What to expect from the GTM Workshop Programme:
This workshop is part of the GTM programme which supports mid-market tech/digital companies on their international expansion journeys. By participating in the programme you can expect a mix of the following:
- Advice & guidance from experts in international trade
- Export readiness audits & market research reports
- Access to a network of in-country specialists & trade partners
- Go-to-market strategy development & market expansion planning
- Compliance, regulatory & risk management planning
- In-country distribution, sales & business development services
- Access to overseas EDOs, accelerator programs & government support
- Funding via an international network of investors & VCs
- Curated promotions & offers for businesses transacting overseas
For more information and to register: https://gotomarket.global/events/us-east-coast-18190320?utm_source=partner-GTMWEB&utm_medium=email-web&utm_campaign=us-east-coast-18190320